What Nissan Models Have Bluetooth®?
Bluetooth® is a standard feature that’s offered as part of NissanConnect®. New 2019 Nissan vehicles that offer Bluetooth® compatibility include the 2019 Nissan Altima, 2019 Nissan Rogue and 2019 Nissan Sentra. With Bluetooth® support it’s easy to pair your smartphone with your car so that you can make hands-free phone calls and enjoy wireless music streaming capabilities. Many Nissan models also offer a Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant, so you can always remain connected no matter where your journeys take you. Visit our Nissan dealership near Windsor, CT, to learn about Nissan vehicle Bluetooth® technology and how to pair a Bluetooth® device to your Nissan.
|2019 Nissan Altima||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Sentra||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Maxima||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Rogue||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Rogue Sport||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Murano||Yes|
|2019 Nissan Pathfinder||Yes|
|2019 Nissan TITAN®||Yes|
|2019 Nissan LEAF®||Yes|
How Do I Pair a Bluetooth® Device to My Nissan?
Pairing your compatible iPhone® or Android phone to your Nissan is a fairly simple process.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your phone and turned on. You can do this from your phone’s settings screen.
- If your Nissan includes navigation, press the Phone button on the audio system. From here, select Connect and then Connect New Device. If Navigation is not equipped, simply press the Enter/Setting button on the audio system. Then select Bluetooth® and Add Phone.
- Find “My-Car” in your phone’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Confirm that the PIN shown on the vehicle and your device are the same and accept the pairing request on your phone.
- That’s it! You’re connected and can begin using the Bluetooth® capabilities of your vehicle.
If you buy a new Nissan that offers Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™, you’ll be able to sync your phone’s interface with your vehicle so that you can quickly access entertainment, apps and navigation. Be sure to speak with a Harte Nissan sales expert about which Nissan models offer Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™.
What’s Included with NissanConnect®?
NissanConnect® combines entertainment, security and navigation into a dash-mounted system. This allows you to access different apps and stream music wirelessly, pull up directions and even lock your doors remotely. You can also take advantage of Amazon Alexa™ or Google Assistant for an intuitive voice assistant while you drive. These features and more are part of NissanConnect®. If you want a truly modern driving experience, Nissan is the right choice for you.