What Nissan Models Have Bluetooth®?
Bluetooth® is a standard feature that’s offered as part of NissanConnect®. New Nissan vehicles that offer Bluetooth® compatibility include the Nissan Altima, Nissan Rogue and Nissan Sentra. With Bluetooth® support it’s easy to pair your smartphone with your car so that you can make hands-free phone calls and enjoy wireless music streaming capabilities. Many Nissan models also offer a Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant, so you can always remain connected no matter where your journeys take you. Visit our Nissan dealership near Windsor, CT, to learn about Nissan vehicle Bluetooth® technology and how to pair a Bluetooth® device to your Nissan.
All Nissan Models Have Bluetooth®!
How Do I Pair a Bluetooth® Device to My Nissan?Pairing your compatible iPhone® or Android phone to your Nissan is a fairly simple process.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your phone and turned on. You can do this from your phone’s settings screen.
- If your Nissan includes navigation, press the Phone button on the audio system. From here, select Connect and then Connect New Device. If Navigation is not equipped, simply press the Enter/Setting button on the audio system. Then select Bluetooth® and Add Phone.
- Find “My-Car” in your phone’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Confirm that the PIN shown on the vehicle and your device are the same and accept the pairing request on your phone.
- That’s it! You’re connected and can begin using the Bluetooth® capabilities of your vehicle.